Europe Trip - London - End


So, my Europe Trip ends here, in London…after spending 16 days with KC crews and participants, it’s time to say goodbye to everyone and continue my short vacay in London. We travelled from Paris to London via boat cruise from Calais to Dover. It was a trip worth remembering for the rest of my life. 16 days from London, to Brussel, Amsterdam, Heidelberg, Neuchweinstein, Innsbruck, Venice, Rome, Pisa, Jungfrau, Paris and back to London. We hugged and cried and promised to contact each other.

On the boat, I tasted one of the best Fish n Chips. Made from real fish and not fillet. In London, I was back to Malaysian Hall, my bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner place…huhu…

Since I have only 3 days in London, the short days are filled with trips to Oxford Street (shopping like crazeeeeee!) and must go places like Big Ben, Trafalgar Square. I thought of watching the change of guards at Buckingham Palaca but I just couldn’t slot it in in my tight schedule. There’s also a part of me which wants me to leave it as the place to go the next time I visit London. Tho I dun know when, but I’m sure, that time will come…


so that’s all about my 19 days in Europe…I hope you readers enjoy it as much as I do. Tho I must admit that blogging about it cudn’t actually picture the whole experience I was there. I can already crossed Europe trip from my things to do before I die…what’s next? Only time will decide…

Comments

Popular Posts