Los dan Faun: The Sewellest Movie of '08!


Picture courtesy of www.losdanfaun.com

Another free movie ticket! Thanks to my housemate and her company’s generosity. Hehe..After thinking it thru, we decided to watch Los dan Faun. I was ecstatic! After slight disappointment over Cicakman, I just wanna watch fun movie. And yes! It’s a fun movie, alright!

The movie revolves around two best friends, Los (Hans Isaac) and Faun (Adlin). For some unknown reason, these two decided to leave their hometown in MELAKA (give them Datukship!) to try their luck on the city of opportunity, KL. Their first job? Ehem..”salesgirl” at a lingerie shop. Why, salesgirl, u ask? U’ll know when u watch Hans. I just lurveee him (and I’m still waiting for ur acceptance as my friend in FB…I hope u read this!). but anyway, this job didn’t last long. But here, they found their hidden talent as “Pencari Barang Hilang”. They were so good in finding stolen items, and later, they got a call from a beautiful lady, Yasmin (Erra), asking them to find her late hubby’s missing watch. This is where the adventures began.

What I really like about this movie is, it’s simple, yet entertaining and fun. The most hilarious actor I guess, is definitely Khir Rahman. He acted as Amran, a detective for an insurance company, to which the watch was insured. Together with Dick (Stephen Rahman), they form an alliance with our two heroes to track the watch whereabouts. He is hilarious without being slapstick. He has many funny dialogues and still, he kept a straight face. My housemate and I just lurveee him! We laughed so hard till I can feel the tears in my eyes. Memang kelakar laa…

What a great movie from Afdlin! I am sooo looking forward ur next one!

Comments

niQue_naQ said…
wat a great review! hmm..maybe i will watch it this weekend :p
herl said…
i like, i like, i like...tp tatau la org lain kann...

Popular Posts