What happened during the weekend...

It was Raya haji during the weekend. I was happy to be home. So happy, I was involved in a fender bender with a brand new Honda Civic. Just my bad luck! It happened during que at the exit of Ayer Keroh toll. I was looking for the toll ticket and my money, that I forgot to put a stop to my brake. The lady driver was sooo mad with me..yeah my fault...it just..happened..my 10 sec recklessness cost my me unhappiness thru-out the day..and of course, i'm still waiting for the bill from the owner. uhukss....

But I didn't let it spoil my weekend. it's not worth it. let's see the pix..


You are now looking at a new Bond Girl...hehe..ni amek gambar masa nak tgok Body of Lies...


Ni gambar one day before raya haji kat Pasar Melaka...crowded gilerr...last minute buying for raya..biasa laaa..

K..mari test ur knowledge on ikan....

(a)

(b)

(c)

so...aper jawapannyerr??...teka..jangan tak teka...dah bosan amek gambar org, amek gambar ikan plak...

Also, on December 8, 2008,is actually the 30th WEDDING ANNIVERSAY OF MY PARENTS!! I just knew bout it one day before the big day. tak tau nak bg aper..so, kitorang beli kek je la..when i asked my mum what she wanted for her anniversary, dia cakap takde ape..nnt la i pk...


tp kek nih kureng sket..nyesal plak beli...

Then..masa nak balik KL....


Ni kat hiway yerr..bukan jalan biasa...The usual 1 and a half hour ride took nearly 3 hours. Tensionnnn...rasa macam nak jalan kaki jeee....

That's all folks!

P/S: answers for the ikan:
a) of cpurse la sotong ...
b) serkot and kurau..kurau tuh yg panjang2..
c) ikan duri..masak lomak pon sodappp..hehe..

Comments

Popular Posts