Body of Lies...

Picture courtesy of wikipedia

Quite a hectic nite last nite. I was busy the whole day, and I have an option to do OT at work since I'm doing a report that urgently needed to be submitted ASAP and yet, I was forced to pack up my stuff and leave the office at 630 pm due to pre-determine dates, err...2 dates....jeng..jeng...jeng...

First date....with me ex-schoolmates...mozacians..one of us, will be leaving for Cambodia next week and decided to throw some sort of karaoke party at Ampang Park. Luckily, it's Ampang Park, if not, I'm sure I'll not come. Karaoke is just NOT my things. I always thot it's a shame to let my friends hear me sing..suara tak sedap la..usually, whenever I was dragged to this place, I would not sing. Period. Kira dah ramai la yg paksa tp tak jalan gak...but somehow, I don't know why...I did sing last nite..or was I dreaming that I sung?? Nope..I was pretty sure it's me singing Hattan song...pandainyer my friends pujuk....tp takder next time kot...

But I was there for a short time. Nak rushing to second date..with my housemates! Another free movie tickets! I loikee....I was kinda forcing (hehe) my housemates to watch Twilight. Hero mcm hensem jerr...citer pun mcm best...tp showtime for Twilight was quite late. Only availabale at 920pm. So, we decided on Body of Lies. Actually, I was a bit skeptical about this movie. I've read reviews and it's not encouraging..but tgok je la..dah free kan...

Nyesal tak sudah!! The movie is soooooo slow.....I was already looking at my watch the first hour of the show. Buhsannn...Even my housemates pun cakap buhsannn..so it was not only my imagination la kan?...The story starts explosively with the topic of terrorism (which I dun quite like since they are hitting hard on Muslims), and evolving to love story...aiyooo...peliksss...

Anyway, for those who is Leo diehards, can go and watch it. But he does not look good in that movie, I tell you. Ada satu since nampak cam gemuk sket pun aderr..a bit sore to my eyes..

Maybe there are people who actually love this movie, and I'm surely not one of them..bring me Titanic's Leo!!

Comments

Ruby Alias said…
twilight rocks babe!! ..u MUST see it hehe ..aku dari tgk movie ni dah obligated nak khatamkan d saga...am finishing d 4th book by tonite :)
herl said…
aiyoo..memang diehard fan nihh...takper, aku dah dload..jap lg aku tgok

Popular Posts