Love Quiz

Hmm..Miss Nique has just tagged me on topic bout love...I'm not good in this topic nway....K, here it goes...

What is the best nickname that u ever had?
hmm...my friends gave me one, starts with “A”. but the best? Still waiting….

Rate your social life from scale 1 to 10?
my social life is quite average…go out with girlfriends (maybe boyfriends too)once in a while, travel with them sometimes. Maybe a 5.

Are you in love with someone at the moment?
Now? Maybe not yet..

Are you missing someone at the moment?
yup, my friends…will that count? Ahakss…

Would you die for the one you love?
No! I wanna LIVE with them, not die for them…it’s ez for them to find our replacement yerr….

Do you think love hurts?
definitely…

When do you know that you're in love?
When I was at my lowest point, he makes it better just by saying “hi”

Whats the best thing about love?
when u’re being treated like a princess, my wish is your command…hehehe…

Whats the worst thing about love?
when it hurts, it hurts REAL bad…

Will you wait for someone you love?
I wanna say “forever” but why do I still have some doubt?

What song that best describes your love life at the moment?
I’ll be right here waiting- Richard Marx

Do you wanna get married?
Of course!

Have you talked to the person you love in less than24 hours?
Did I say I’m in love now? So, no….

Do you keep memories or try to forget them?
like nique said “only the good ones”

Is love always on your side or the opposite way?
most of the time, the opposite…I’m not that lucky….

Do you have a gay/lesbian/bisexual friend?
used to…dah lama tak jumpa….

Are you sick of love?
me? maybe not

Are you sick of questions on love?
when people never grow tired of asking me question like “bila lagi?” I get really annoyed…so, yes, I'm sick of it....

Do you believe in soulmates?
yes. And the funny thung is, I found soulmates in girlfriends. As for the “special” one, yup too…but sometimes, even soulmates are not meant to be together….

So, how do I do?

Comments

Popular Posts