Life in Kay Ell

Yeah, my life is different now. I seem to fit in day by day. It’s not really a culture shock for me since I’ve worked in KL 2 or 3 years ago. The one thing I hate bout living in this metrocity is the hustle and bustle. The traffic is bad, everywhere. My mode of transportation to office is LRT. It’s one of the perks living in this city. it’s cheap, fast and most importantly, it’s environmental friendly (since when did I start to care bout the mother earth? I can’t remember). but it’s not something that I really enjoy. Currently, I’m staying at Setapak Indah. The nearest LRT station is Taman Melati. It’s the second stop from Gombak to KL city. But still, it does not guarantee you a comfy ride. I need to get up early to catch train before 730am. After 730am, be prepared to go into wild battle of securing a place in the train. A place means, a space where your body can squeeze into the “sardinized” world. Not really a pretty sight. The distance from my house to the station is not that far, about 5 to 10 minutes walk (depends on my mood and pace of walking). About 20 minutes in the train, I reach my destination at Ampang Park, where my office is located bout 10 minutes walk from the station. And the same goes when I get home from office. I really has complied to what most doctor would advice as “15 to 30 minutes exercise a day to keep your body healthy”. I should be happy, right?

I am now proud to call myself “Orang KL”

Comments

Zaitul said…
waaaaaa....welcome back to KL hehehe....ha...co maner yg awk join ni herlina?dok bgtau lg pung... :p
tkn dps kot hehehe
herl said…
ehh..betul laa...
Anonymous said…
joy aku stay keramat. dulu amek lrt kat jelatek turun amp.park.. pepagi mmg hell ok sbb tren penuh sesak. pintu tutup depan idung jek hahaha. kena raba few times jugak la.. huh benci. my word of advise kalo tren pack seek 'safety' where lots of ladies stand.. avoid lelaki karang ada je mende bergesel. eww.
herl said…
jojo, sementara nih, belum lg kena raba la..tp zaman dolu-dolu, pernah kena...tp kalau ader gak yg buat, nampaknye, siku naik muka laa
Anonymous said…
org KL konon...jalan pun sesat. isk isk...
HELME said…
hi... apa kes raba2 ni. nahaya! aku kat KLIA ni... saja lepak2.hehehe...so sempat la surf

Popular Posts