What is the limit?



Yesterday, a man called me, asking whether my Myvi was still in the market. I didn't get it. I thot that my male friend made a prank call. So, I said "No". When another girl called me, asking the same question, I was kinda confused. She told me that i posted on the net that I'm planning to sell my Myvi since I urgently needed money for my upcoming wedding. What the HELL?! Then I told her that I made no such advert and not planning to sell my car. After that, I received few more SMSes and calls from interested buyers.

This morning, when another lady called me regarding my "CAR", I asked her to forward the email to me. Yup...here it goes:

Myvi untuk dijual...
Serius buyer needed..

spec...

Myvi full spec
auto
Oct 2006
1300 cc
lady owner
low mileage.. 7000km
tip top condition
accident free
cd changer c/w lcd

harga : RM 25K (harga masih boleh dirunding)
loan kereta up to 125%
beli kereta dapat cash money lagi...

Note : memerlukan duit untuk kawin... really urgent....
Saper cepat dier dapat...

(My FULL name)
(My HP no)
(My Office No)


The picture above has also been attached in the mail. I just knew that whoever he is, he is my OFFICEMATE. The picture was taken by me few days before while I was staying in Impiana. It was one of the pictures I posted for all my officemates to see. I told my boss and HR. Actually, I can already guess who the person is. I knew it was meant for joke but hey.....it goes far and beyond that! Up until now, I still receive calls and SMSes. You know what did I do? I cried...Yeah..so lame...I never cried in my office but I knew I could not accuse anyone without proof and even I can accuse, I could not do anything coz I simply "coudn't marah-marah org". It's hard for me to do that. People knew and take advantage of that. The only thing I can do is cry and make them feel guilty. It's the women's secret weapon. I never feel shame on that.

Seeing me crying, that person finally apologized. That's what I wanted. I got it. I also threatened to make a police report (since I have the email as proof and also harassment caused by the unstoppable calls and SMSes). Yes, I'm still angry..and he knew it. But....we are working under one roof, it's no use to let it bother you in a long period of time. He has apologized. I already took it. That's it.

How would you react?

Comments

niQue_naQ said…
haa dat was waaaaaaayy over the limit laa, lawak melampau ke ape tu..its not even funny kayyy...

okay lah at least dia apologise just be careful that you are not being taken for granted again, sometimes people think they can just make fun of you just because most of the time you're a pretty relaxed and cool kan kan..

hang in there babe (^_^)
herl said…
yeah..i'm still hang in here...still feel bitter but life has to go on...nampak mcm "dia" still rasa bersalah..hehehe.. served him right!
Ruby Alias said…
aku laks geram on ur behalf herl..melampau dah tu ..bawak g court jer..saman malu..he has no right in spreading ur info publicly like that ..stupid+idiot of an officemate!
Anonymous said…
If it happened to me, i'll make him write an email apologizing and confessing about his wrong doing and put his name, hp no. and his picture. He then must forward the email (with an attachment of the original email) to every single person he forwarded your info to. He has no rights to circulate your personal info!!
Anonymous said…
her.. kesian nyeee.. eeiii angin la baca.. anonymous punya suggestion tu mcm menarik..

tk cr ok?
shobshob said…
memang melampau la kan buat macam tu.. dah la bagi personal infos pulak tu..
Anonymous said…
i think its funny just that kadang2 kita yg leh terima atau tak...neway, pasal personal information itu yg sungguh melampau.

tapi takde le wayyy beyond limit sangat. ok je kott...tapi senjata wanita mmg hebat!! verry good

Popular Posts