I should be there...

Just few minutes ago, one of my best friends, Aisyah, called me to let me know that she and my other friend, Rubee has just returned from their trip to Chiang Mai. Actually, I was supposed to be on that trip also. But have to cancel it since my workload is quite heavy now, plus with my regular trip to offshore. I wouldn't mind if I did go to offshore. But at the very last minute, the offshore trip was cancelled. If only I was told earlier, I would have enjoyed myself to the max in Chiang Mai. Duh....They even mentioned that Chiang Mai is even better than Bangkok...and I love Bangkok..I could not imagine enjoying myself more than me enjoying Bangkok. If only....

Comments

Ruby Alias said…
aishah beat me to it den...mmg best giler la herl..if u wer there u wud hv enjoyed it to d max..and aishah yg tak minat outdoor activities tuh pun can go trekking so just imagine how fun it was hehe ..

and the shopping was superb..i enjoyed myself..and i came back to msia BROKE!..sekrg misi aku nak saved up on baht...then go for weekn jaunt to chiang mai...tak puas soping la ari tu..
herl said…
bee, memang best la kalau dapat g..skrg nih dah takde offshore trip but workload kat opis still byak. inform me of ur next trip, i may be available..

Popular Posts