Bad Spender....

Last few days was quite bad for me. Only few dollars (ooppss..ringit) left in my bank account. Broke nyerr...so I decided to apply military scheme to my daily expenses. I dunno what happened to all the money that I earned last month. I must've spent like crazy. But...I couldn't figure out what did I buy..where all the money goes??

Due to tight budget, I really have to count every cent that goes out from my pocket.. Buy breakfast and lunch on one go. Usually breakfast cost much less than lunch, so by buying the breakfast to be eaten during lunch, it really saves some money here. It feels like forever waiting for the salary to come in, earliest by this 24.

I was planning to buy some stuffs for my families before my trip home next week. If I didn't get my salary before the week ends, might probably just forget about it coz I don't think I have enuff time to shop during weekday. With the money I have now, I can already let it go...sighhhhh.....

Suddenly...out of my curiosity to check my account balance (I knew few dollars left but the company still owes my allowance from my previous offshore trip)..jeng..jeng..jeng...few hundreds dollars has been banked in..phew!...what a relief! So, starting from now, I can "belanje" myself like crazy again...hehe..

And now I realized where the money goes...

Comments

Anonymous said…
some people will never change...hehehe
herl said…
wei....tengah nak change la niiii..ahaks..
Ruby Alias said…
haha...gitu la situasi ku di hujung2 bulan ..aku dpt duit kutu next month ni..gatal tgn dah

Popular Posts