Flags, Kemasek, Problem!



Out of total boredom, I decided to drive to Chukai. It was Friday, August 24. There was a long line cars with Malaysian flags passing by when I was about to enter the main road. Well, I guess it was OK to sandwich my car in between the already long line of cars since it will take some time for the flagged cars to subside. And what a brilliant idea! The cars were accompanied by police traffic riding on goldwing and we skipped all the traffic lites!

I was feeling patriotic myself. I was so proud being one of them (though my car has only 1 flag, and err….i was not supposed to be there)..when I noticed that all other “normal” cars has to stop at the sideline of the road just to give way to “us”, guilt washed up on me. I had no business there. So, when we reached Chukai, I gave them way. But it was only few meters away from Centre Point….hehe..But really, it was one of the moments to be remembered coz when I was driving, I couldn’t help but felt sooo proud being a Malaysian. It doesn’t happen all the time. I think the last time I felt this way was when we won the Thomas Cup. That was like 10 or 15 years back!

Other than the trip to Chukai, one of my good friends asked me to join him sightseeing around Kerteh. We lepak at Kemasik beach. Just look at these pictures. Isn’t it gorgeous??




It really take things off my mind a bit. Recently, I have a new problem. I just dunno how to deal with it. It made me look back at my life and re-evaluate myself. Maybe I just give enuff reasons for people to bully me or take me for granted. I was an easy prey. I feel so weak and hopeless. I need more courage, more determination, more willpower, more of everything..arghhhh….i want to scream and to forget everything…

Comments

Ruby Alias said…
aku tgk gambar pantai kemasek tuh mcm pantai tjg batu, bintulu laks . ..lain kali ko mai dtg la time im back there..boleh la bawak jejln pusing town.. (which probabli wud constitute for onli 15mins max)

Popular Posts