Thank you..

Thank you all, for the overwhelming response. I really appreciate it. All seems well now. No more SMSes and calls after "that person" has apologized and post on the net that the deal is off. K la tu...

One of my best listeners will be leaving the the office by end of this week. I'll miss him sorely. He will be off to another place, better for his career progress. My circle of friends is smaller now..sigh..But I wish him all da best! But don't forget your friend here k...sob..sob..

So, what am I going to do this weekend? Not another dull weekend, pleaseee...I feel like doing something or going somewhere adventurous...but I have very lil time to plan...hmm...was thinking of lotsa things, snorkelling (not enuff time, have to book first, plan), genting (it looks like it rains heavily these days), kl (meeting a friend but he is away on weekend), jb (meeting my sister but she's working on friday)..it looks like it's going to be another dull weekend..sigh...

Comments

Popular Posts