Estima and Dopod...

Today, my senior from KL came for a short trip. We had a meeting in our client's office and he was there to assist me...Lega jugakla coz someone who knows much more than you do, is there and actually understand whatever being said by our dear clients. Sometimes it scarres the hell out of me when I couldn't understand what they want. Imagine doing things you don't understand..I take a lot of time understanding things but once I got it..expert already..hehehe..not really wanna talk about my works but, this thing just kicks in...hahaha..i'm in oil and gas business and in this industry, there are a lot of rich guys (and girls tooo!)...no, we don't own the oil which is coming out from the well but anything that has to do with it, is.....money...and lotsa money...when you go to the oil platform, don't ever feel pity for them who works there...they are basically richer than you imagine...yeah, they probably didn't see their families that often, but, hey, the money paid is good enuff to let them stay there the rest of their life (maybe not, but close to that!)...

But they are not the only one making money..even engineers like us, do make money (not me...not yet..coming soon, i hope!)...just look at my seniors...i think they just can buy whatever they desire..not even a second thought...those cars...estima..those phones..dopod..you gotta have both of that to enter their league..owwhhh...life seems so perfect!!...to me, at least...

It seems like a faraway dreams...but, as my senior told me zillions of times...patience, lotsa hard works..the dopod and estima will be yours..how i wish it's true...

Comments

Popular Posts