Puasa

Today is first day of Ramadhan...Been counting the hours since I started working at 8am. Can't wait for berbuka...sigh...C'mon Herlina, you can do it! hehehe...

Last nite was quite sumthing. I went out with my best buddies, Bosh and Masri. Saje..To celebrate the last day makan2 before fasting month. Bosh has just returned from his trip to Australia! He brought along his camera, so we had the chance to see all the places that he went to. Very interesting trip, I must say. I really wanna go there too..hmm..when will the day comes??

It's almost 1 pm now. Another 6 hours to go..Another 30 days of fasting(err..plus the "cuti".. hehe)..

Comments

Anonymous said…
isk isk...suka ko ek 'cuti' nih. org pompuan like that ler...
herl said…
biasak laa...ahakss..
HELME said…
rough tu pun kalau dpt 'cuti' mesti dia nak cuti juga.. hahaha

Popular Posts