Boring here...

It’s been a week since my last post. Quite bz week. I was away on offshore trip and later bz with works. My ex-schoolmates are planning to have buka puasa gathering next week in KL. So tempting to go but unluckily, I’ve to work on Sunday. Very near to raya hliday, don’t think my boss will approve my cuti. More and more projects are pouring in, making me buzier and buzier. A month ago, I thot it was time to relax and start thinking bout my raya, already! Hell, few days after the fasting month, more and more projects are coming in. Not that I’m not grateful, but why this time of the year. Fasting month is when you slow down your work. Well, this is what we called ujian puasa I guess. Furthermore, more projects mean my company is doing fine, right?

It seems that I have to let go of the buka puasa. I’m sorry mates, maybe some other time? Maybe when I start working somewhere at the west coast? It’s nearer and I’ll have the same working day like the rest of you guys!

It’s a 3 day holiday this weekend. Well, where was i? home, in kerteh…finishing the site visit report and also some basis of design for the ongoing project. What a loser! Yes, I am. But I find my solace here, immersed myself in work seems to be one of the best therapy ever (other than shopping, of course!). been a lot of thinking lately. Sometimes, at one point of your life, everything around you seems not to matter anymore. I feel so numb. Sometimes what you need to do is just let go and not put urself as priority. Maybe what you get today is actually, not meant for you. It was meant for someone else. (What crap am I talking bout here?, well, it’s for me to know, and for you not to find out. Ahaks..)…

It will be another 2 weeks before we finally celebrate raya this year. Raya seems to be less significant to me as years go by. Maybe coz I’m getting older? Yes, I need a magic potion to turn me into a lil girl all over again..to celebrate raya to the fullest and to be able not to think bout the so-called "adult problems"..sigh...

Comments

UmmiY said…
eh just now i tried to post comment, not sure get thru ke tak..

anyway..glad at last got updates! ingt baru nk tanya lama mnyepi? :)

Popular Posts