Relaxing weekend

Last Thursday, I visited my juniors (UTPians), Shana and Hana at Awana Kijal. Hana is attached to Ethylene for 3 months (till June) and asked Shana to accompany her at Awana. Shana is also working in Kerteh.



This is us in Awana's room. What I really like about Awana is, the swimming pool! It is huge, so much fun! Next morning, I drove back to my house to take shower and get ready to work.

On Friday (my off day), I went to Perodua service center. My fourth trip after getting my beloved Myvi car. After an hour there, I pushed off to my other destination. My friend Miah, has given birth to a pretty baby, Sarah and it’s been more than a month I didn’t visit her. So, I thought, I’ll pay a visit to her before she started working next week. Sarah sure has grown, even prettier than I last saw her. The left picture was taken few days after she was born and on the right is her picture now.



Miah and me chatted about nearly everything. She’s truly a great friend. After few hours exchanging gossips with Miah, I headed to one of my favourite places of all time, Center Point, a shopping haven. Well, that’s the best here. Just to pick-up my camera (under repair) and bought few things. As usual, the “few” things is not that few. I also bumped into my ex-boss (Perwaja). I have planned to come to her house to take a cert but I didn't expect to see her there. Anyway, I promised to see her after I completed my shopping. Lepak with my ex-boss is quite fun actually. She's like a sister to me. We have been close when I was working with Perwaja but we seems to get even closer after I quit Perwaja. Maybe becoz now, we can almost talk about everything without restriction. Well, i heard someone from my ex-office is getting married. Hmm..glad to hear that..

I also had one heck of a dinner that nite. Ketam masak bercili and tiram bakar...Still makes me drooling at this very time. Thanks to one of my good friends to bring me to the best place to enjoy that food.



Sorry yer, the picture is actually taken AFTER we had finished everything..hehe..We should've taken the pix BEFORE we ate any of it but..I just couldn't stand the aroma..:p...

That's it! One of the best weekend..ever...

Comments

Anonymous said…
ko nie...letak pics makan2 jer. lapar la mkn la...sama jerk. bile aku letak pics ko mkn...ko bising laks. hehehe...

Popular Posts