Boboy...

Well, it's been a week since I last blogged. Been quite bz week. Another offshore trip and later drove back home to my kampung in Melaka. All of a sudden, I feel so very tired going offshore..not that enjoyable...miss the land thoroughly...I just don't want to go...but it's what i do...what to do?

On my last day offshore, I managed to persuade the RO (Radio Operator) to get me on the first chopper back to the shore (I know, I have that charm...hehehe). Unfortunately, couldn't board it since some unfinished work (which later turned out, not related to me at all....soooo frustratingg!). made me grumpy and moody the whole day. The reason I wanted to get on the earliest chopper was, I wanted to drive back to Melaka on that day. But since my next chopper was quite late in the afternoon...I decided not to drive and get on the bus instead. No luck either since it was a three day holiday. Ramai betul orang naik bas...hampehh..I wasn't feeling excited at all to go back to melaka. So, I thought that it would be good to stay at Kerteh and do some works at the office....even it's holiday..I'm used to it..

However, a phone call from my mom made me changed my mind. She wanted me to come home and fetch my ailing granny to stay with us for few days. I know she missed her mom and I missed my granny too...So, why not?

One of my favorite thing at home is the cute lil boy my mom is taking care of. Boboy is cute and his antics really entertain everyone at home. He was only few months old when he was brought to us (His mom is working at the same place as my younger sister). And he has been the apple of my parents eyes ever since. I think my siblings also pampered him to the max...Including me..who is not really into children..but he is really something...



Now, his parents doesn't have to send him to our house coz my dad will fetch him whenever he misses him. You can say that almost every day Boboy will be at my house and it kinda get me worrying that his parents might feel something else..But I think they knew that my parents love Boboy like he is one of their own. I know that my parents is actually giving all of us (my adik beradik) a big hint: grandchildren. Hmm...that may take a while...

Comments

Popular Posts