What the hec(tic)!

Yesterday got headache, today, not enuff time to hold my breath...8 to 5...meeting all day...one after another...by the time I reach the office to catch my breath, already 5 pm...why la, sometimes, I wonder, did I chose to cross this path?

You can see how messy my table is (actually, the pict here shows the un-messiest place at my table..hehehe...)..But now that I have my own trainee, gotta bully her and make up my table...hahaha..

Nowadays, my ex-U students are almost everywhere...you know, the industrial training season...so it kinda bring old memories back la...now I have people calling me "kakak" to every clients office that I go..weirdd.....it's been so longgg....since I graduated la kan?!...Now, I feel very "veteran" laa..And these kids(??) kept telling stories about the new U, the familiar lecturers, the subjects...they are soo energetic..wait till you work la...then you know...

Well, I think it will be another 4 or 5 days before me posting something again...so..watchaaa (tiru yasmin hani...hehehe..)

Comments

Anonymous said…
eh eh..gelas awak tu sama cam saya punyalah..

Popular Posts