Not my birthday yet.....



No reason for posting this pict. I just happen to like it a lot...And it kinda reminding me that we are getting older..so sad...I wish I were Peter Pan...But who is? Actually, I'm in my office now, got a lotsa things to do, but I try my best to find some time for MY blog...Right now, one of my colleagues is standing right beside me, amazed with this "blogging" thing..hahahaha...at least I was not the last person on earth who are still ignorant about this "blogging" thing...

I have a meeting one hour from now, dreadful for that. When you are working as a consultant like me, you will understand how it feels. But, that's what I like about my job..the challenge that it offers me...so extraordinary...makes me learn new things every day and how to be better each time you face your clients...

It is the end of the year now...Initially, me and my close friend, Zue, decided to travel to Singapore come year end, but it is not possible now since she has just got a new job and taking leave is out of question..yet..maybe we have to wait for few more months before planning our next world trip :))...We planned to go HK next year but no date yet..last year's trip to bangkok was truly an amazing trip...partly becoz I've never been out from Malaysia before..hehehe..but I think for a first timer on a different land, it was a great experience...going with my two best friends, zue and aisyah...made it more memorable...sorry, no pict of that trip coz my camera rosak la plak that day...spoil to the max....

Comments

Anonymous said…
mmm.....sedap nyer makan kek.............bagi la skit

Popular Posts