I got headache la today..sooo many thinngs to do...As I am the Project Engineer cum Process Engineer for Resak project, I've to ensure it has to be submitted to client today, I have HAZOP meeting at another client office, and I have data to be sorted out before sending them to sub-con...welll...I am SuperWoman!...(sigh..) tired laaa.....when you have lotsa things to do, and there are people chasing after you for this and that, and then, some people scolding at you for this and that...you simply wanna getaway from all of this...my only salvation is...I'm going to KL the next 2 days....yippiieeeee................actually, it's a formal trip, meeting with client and subcon but that is what I need rite now...wow! I can go shopping....can't wait for that...but I have to really watch myself this time..no more buying things you don't need, k Herlina?!

It's Christmas time next week..well, it certainly bear no meaning to me but...it's holiday! but no plan to go anywhere, though...my sis is coming next week, and will be spending few days with me before kicking off to Melaka for Raya Haji long holiday...holiday again...glad that I'm actually living in Malaysia..we will celebrate every occasion coz we are Malaysians....we share others celebrations as well...where else in the world can we get that? the only drawback is of course...jam laaa......even at hiways...luckily, I'll be taking the route with no hiways...

Comments

Popular Posts