Suddenly, my resume is most wanted

So, my boss decided to offer me PO. But i still did not get the letter. Din even see the numbers yet. Suddenly, my friends and ex colleagues been asking my CV to be submitted for few projects here and there. Suddenly i feel insecure. Din know anymore whatever i am doing now as right or wrong. On one hand, i almost can be sure to start as PO next week in the same company. In the next mins, not so sure anymore. At the moment, i am just going to enjoy my offer letter first, then maybe consider if there are better offer along the way. Of course, now i am looking for permanent position, which so far only one company is willing to give, but they din interview me yet. I can only pray, the future that once looked gloomy, may seem brighter.. Until things are better..

Comments

Popular Posts