No Beauty and The Beast?!

I am sooo sad.. Been looking forward the screening of this movie since foreverrr...
Yesterday, i was browsing TGV apps to check the screening time since it is out this thursday, and to my surprise, beauty and the beast showtime was not there. Thinking that maybe i can only book it on thrursday only, i thot of nothing. And then... I checked my fb and someone has posted about possible cancellation of this show due to lgbt factor in the movie.... Whatttttt? I am soooo devastated! But i was still hoping that it will not get cancelled since there is no confirmation. Well, the news could be fake... Yeah right! And just now, TGV sent an update that the movie has been confirmed not to be shown. Oh emm geeee.... 
So i have to wait until it is out on torrent or youtube to watch it! Arghh.. Or maybeee... I can watch it in Tokyo! Cant wait for ap30th march to come! 

Comments

Popular Posts