Bangkit Bersama

Today i am blogging live from Program Sukarelawan Sea Games. All the volunteers are officially called 'Wau Factors'. We will be the backbone of Kuala Lumpur 2017.
We came from all walks of life and from different states, as far as sarawak, from all races, from young to old. The oldest in this session (there are few training session for 13,000 Wau factors) is an 82 year old uncle. It is already an amazing feat to get all these people for one event, Kuala Lumpur 2017.
When i applied for this programme, i din have much info on what to do, how to do. My friend announced this in watsapp group. That time, i had just started my unpaid leave. So i told her, why not? I am sure that there will ve thousands applying and since i never got lucky, well might not get it at all. I was wrong. I was the only one of my friends who get selected. Could it br that during this tough times, my luck has turned? Unbelievable! 
Today is the 2nd day already into the firat training module. We have several courses before the big event. 
Will blog more about it later

Comments

Popular Posts