You're So Beautiful! (I know I am!)

Hi dearie fellow bloggers (tho i think none left since it's been such a looooongggggggggggg time i last update this blog of mine...yep, i'm hooked to fb, i'm darn busy....know what?? with such great relief, i'm telling you that i'll be joining new company soon...how soon? well, how about after raya? that soon, huh?...well, maybe it's time for me to move on. i know that i've been in this company for less than 2 years...it's not that i find anything lacking here (errmmm..maybe few here and here, won't lie) but maybe it's FATE. i do lurve the environment, friends and colleagues here, and i do hope that we will still maintain whatever we had when we meet out from this office boundaries...

lucky for me oso, my last month here, i was quite free to pack my stuffs, starting the handover phase to my colleagues and doing NOTHING....i had so much free time (since i was no longer required to handle any jobs) that i spend it with downloading korean dramas and watching it also....ahhh....what a bliss...huhu...

i have just downloaded You're Beautiful (YAB) last 2 weeks and also finish watching it last week. i am sooooo loving this drama. i lurve Boy Over Flowers and been waiting patiently for sumthing like that and YAB is dftntly worth my expectation.



at first, i was a bit skeptical. tho the muvie was out last year, but only recently did i hear bout it. it was so unlike BOF, where the hype was abuzz when it was out in korean tv. me, being non-korean, has to rely only on the net to find out about it. after downloaded the muvie, i spent my weekend watching it. phewww...since i was fasting, i only stop for prayer and managed to complete watching it for 2 days. yeah, i need to sleep and eat oso.....

i just lurveeeeeeeeeee Tae Kyeung (Jang Geun Suk) and Go Mi Nam (Park Shin Hye)....they are so cute together and there was never a dull moment in the muvie.....fun loving muvie suitable for me who doesn't want to think when i'm watching sumthing. it really feeds my fantasy....the make-believe scenes are totally hillarious and always the one to look for....my favourite is the fireworks scene (i've read that a blogger liked that scene too, well, we are the same!).....

Some of my friends complained that JGS is too feminine for his role. he is too 'pretty'. i agree at first but as the muvie goes on, i no longer care.  the story line keeps me glued to my lappie. both of them really nail the characters but i guess it's becoz both of them have been acting since they were young, so no big deal for them.

since i have it in my hard disk, i've been watching it twice already. going to a third maybe next week, right after i complete watching BOF for the 3 rd time...huhuhu...speaking of BOF, i have also managed to watch Lee-Minho in his latest flick, personal preference. he was good, still. he is more grown up in that drama, but i prefer him as 'jun pyo' since he's cuter, better dress and more fun.

as of now, i am JGS fan. i'm looking forward his new drama. heard it will be a korean version of "Kimi wa petto". aja, aja, fighting JGS!!

Comments

Popular Posts