When life still goes on...

since i'm being relieved of office works (those in the dark, i'll be joining new company after raya), i have lotsa free time now. i was thinking of topic which is popular with my relatives (i mean, popular with me and them) but did i pen that before? cudn't really remember.

when people asking bout job, i will always cheerfully replied, "GREAT!". it is. i do love my job but i can't say the same to my workplace. i've been in 3 (going to be 4) companies in 7 years. not really a good record, right? but  is it hard to really point out the reason for me leaving? when i decided to move from my 1st company to the second, it was because of my career development and wanting to change my career direction. i was working in a plant. after nearly 2 years, the routines are really killing me. i mean, it gets boring to do the same thing all over again. so, i wanna challenge myself to take a different path as a consultant. at first, i didnt really understand what would i be doing. there are also people came to me to reconsider my decision since being an oil & gas consultant means i have to sacrifice my weekends, working overtime, based on project and quite risky. i wasn't really paying attention to all that. i have friends working in the field and if they can do it, so do i, so i thought. So, that's how my journey to oil & gas consultant started. And i never looked back. Have i really regretted my decision back then? Never, in fact, i am just glad i did that. From my 2nd company to the 3rd. Reason of leaving? The new workplace is nearer to my hometown. During my 3rd year in my 2nd company, there was an event which got me thinking that i really need to consider whether i will be by my parents side, if anything happens to them. I wasn't actually ready to move. i took a lot of time just to send my resume. but i did it anyway. And it gets me to my 3rd company. How long has I been here, in my 3rd company? Nearly 2 years. But somehow, i got a call from another company, and even tho i feel reluctant at first, i knew i just had to grab this. And I hope, this 4th company will be able to grow me to my desired title, Ir, InsyAllah....

But when people started asking me on the word M.A.R.R.I.A.G.E, i seriously have no answer to that. i am still single. After being in a few failed relationship, you seriously are fragile. Furthermore, men these days are really hard to trust. In this era where women are more successful, all they really want is take advantage of it. Also, more and more people are no longer believed in the constitution of marriage. When divorce is a norm and internet and media all over the place. There was never a day in the paper that issue like divorce, baby dumping, etc not featured in it. I got tired of all this. Do i still believe in it? As a muslim, i still believe, but i no longer crave for him to show up in my doorstep and sweep me off my feet. huhu....also, the korean dramas are really ruining me!! they feed to my fantasy and it kinda keeps your spirit high all the time for him, The One. Hampeh betul....

But above all, i still lead my life the way i want it. I used to say once that I live for now, the present, not future or past. Yes, I still do that (that explains why I have minimal saving....hmmm)...As long as I'm happy, I just cudn't care less to whatever happening around me. Yes, only few days i realize something. I have become quite selfish now. Hmm...But really, there are things that you need to be really firm with and let loose...

Comments

Popular Posts