And clock starts ticking...


Tik, tok, tik , tok......

Orchard Road...here I come!!!

Closing this year with one of the things to do in my life list is indeed the best feeling I ever had....

It is always my drream to go to Singapore during Christmas, to watch the deco along Orchard Road and shop, shop, shop.....It's not like I have so many things to buy. Quite broke, but hey, let's be positive and enjoy the days in Singapore.

This is my first time here...What? after 30 years, I have never stepped my foot here??? yup....sad, ah?? actually, i have relatives here, but let's just say that i dun think they will ever invite me there, plus, i can't really enjoy going here and there...so luckily i found my friends who has the same interest, to go to S'pore.....

The first thing to do upon arrival is dfntly walking around Orchard Road and taking pix with Merlion! wat a visit there without taking pix with it. aite?

can't wait...can't wait.......

Comments

jojoe said…
haah la joy merlion! aku dulu puas la ckp nk amek pic kat situ.. sume org mcm blur jer. apelah. nmpaknyer kena pegi lagi.. hehe

happy new year joy
k.anne said…
hehhe enjoy ur hols ...kim salam kat yati ek...;)

Popular Posts