Weekend people!

It's Friday again! Last year, while working in kerteh, i never celebrated friday as i do now. it's already a day off in kerteh. but now, friday is half-day work for me. thanks for my new company new working hour. i just lurveeee it! off for 2 and a half days...bila dah macam nih, mula la terasa nak cuti 3 ari plak, bole?..hehe....

last nite, my friends and i had fabulous durian feast at aida's house. she really is in da mood to party now since she'll be leaving for turkmenistan next month. we will surely miss u aida!!....but due to heavy durian feast..my stomach bloating la....adehhh...this morning, even tho my stomach dah sebu, but when seeing the nasi lemak brought my colleague, i'm ok again..hahaha...

this weekend, thanks to my housemate, we'll be going partying at a posh shopping center in KL...can't wait.....

P/S: partying doesn't mean going to disco wokeh! i'm such a nice person to do that...hehehe

Comments

Popular Posts