Duyung



Just like the fairytale (sigh..)..the scenery, i mean....the plot? OK, just like any other mermaid movie, though the ending is not what you expected, but it is realistic la...

I went to watch it with my roommate and as we expected, it was a full-housed movie. We got the only 2 middle-seats available (yg len sumer dok depan k). Giler ramai org g tgok movie tuh and I expect most of them mesti from Kerteh coz the show started at 220 pm..Kuantanese mesti tak balik keje lg kan..kan?

Knowing Saiful Apek, you can expect what it's gonna be...the usual lawak..and maybe added sket2 la kot..since this movie is a comedy movie, so it doesn't require you to do a lot of thinking. Just go, relax and enjoy watching it.

The most memorable part in this movie (for me, la) is when Apek and Maya go sightseeing underwater. It is just soooo beautiful! Hell, I can't wait for my Redang trip this May!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow...best ker?? nak tgkkk!!
herl said…
ok lerr..weii..ko call tp aku tak dengar laa..sori yer..next time aku letak full volume k
Anonymous said…
ko always taknak angkat!! itu pasal aku sedikit kecik atii..hahaha. tak kisah pun, aku leh je call lg.

Popular Posts