The tag "thinging"

I just ran out of ideas..well, it's time to do the tag.

Shopping tips

When you receive this tag, copy the whole list and add your own shopping tip to the bottom and pass it on.

1. Wear comfy clothing when you’re shopping. You don’t wanna fuss with too many laces and buttons when you’re trying clothes on. http://rinnah-marketplace.blogspot.com/

2. Choose stores offering some kind of reward program, e.g. purchase points, rebates or store coupons. Knowing how the program works and when to use them will save you a lot of money in the long run. http://kakishopping.giddytigers.com/

3. Don’t wait until sales if you really like that particular piece of dress or shoes as your size could be sold out sooner than you realized. Just buy if you really like it, cause there is nothing much we can do once it’s gone, especially when you shopping abroad. Everyday health and beauty

4. Make sure you bring your credit card/cash la! If not how to shop lei? http://laundryamah.wordpress.com/

5. if possible, have a shopping list or not you may end up with 2 pairs of shoes, a shirt, toys and not what you intended to get! http://scribblesformyangels.blogspot.com/

6. If it's not a necessity (lets just say it's something that's simply taken your fancy), don't buy it just yet. Go home and think about it. If you still feel that you can't do without it 24-hours later (better still, make it 48-hours!), then and only then you oughta go back to the store and get it! That way you won't end up purchasing something you don't really need, or something that's simply an "impulse buy". Note; this does NOT apply when shopping overseas or during a dirt cheap clearance or warehouse sales of some sort or when you've just received your paycheck and you're really there in that store because you're actually browsing to buy something that does simply catch your fancy! hahahahahhhhhh.. http://babyboon.blogspot.com/

7. As I'm currently jobless, no salary means no extra $$$ to spend or easily suka2 hati buy stuff, I think the best tip would be THINK WISELY before you decide to purchase anything. And being jobless makes you feel like wanting to always draw the money from your savings (which is not good unless it's really necessary) and always remind yourself and keep track of your money flow (in and out, in my case, hardly in laa now kan..so it's always out anyway) frm your bank acc. Do your own budget plan and record. If you took accounting before (like my brother) he really knows how to keep track his money by doing those acc thingy (balancing dbt and crdt..tererrr..1 cent pun counted, to make sure it's balanced, respect!) http://thezyi.blogspot.com/

8. Wear comfy shoes! It's gonna be hell of a walking..hehehe...http://linamus.blogspot.com

5 Links To 5 Own Posts

Err..What is this?

The Age I Wish To Go Back

Maybe when I was 18. During my preparation program to US..well, that's why it's called preparation, it prepared me but I just didn't get the chance to go there. Maybe next time! But the whole time I was there, surely the best year of my life! Miss my friends there so much!

Tag 5 on 5

That is to have 5 answers to all questions and tag another 5 person.

5 things in my room: the bed (of course!), lotsa books (sidney sheldon, judith mcnaught,etc), 24" teddy bear, lotsa clothes, mirror and lastly, vacuum cleaner.

5 things I’ve always wanted to do: be a Professional Engineer, complete my list of countries to be visited, scuba divin and buy a house

5 things in my bag: wallet, nokia handphone, my make-up bag (only lisptick and compact powder kay!), kingston pendrive and library card.

5 things in my wallet: cash, mykad, driving license, business cards and credit cards (only 2).

5 things I'm currently into: projects that I'm handling, korean dramas madness (been watching it at Youtube), redang trip, etc... (malas nak pikir)

I'm tagging..

No one. Feel free to do it.

Comments

Popular Posts