Not in festive mood..

I'm going back to Melaka tomorrow for Hari raya AidilAdha celebration, but it wouldn't be an enjoyable one coz:

1- I just got my first traffic summon. My dad called me the other day bout the "love" letter. I called my uncle, who is also a traffic policeman (boy, I know, I'm lucky..but err..not really), asking his help to settle this one and he assured me that I could appeal and pay lesser amount. The RM300 will surely put a hole in my pocket. Glad to hear that I'll be paying less but I had just confirmed with one of the police station and they told me no reduction since the summon was during Ops Sikap. Gosshhhh...Should I just cry? My first summon and I have to pay full amount..sob..sob..

2-It's flood all over...including the road that I regularly used to travel to Melaka. Just called my friend who happens to travel back to Melaka yesterday and he took the hi-way. I just hate it! The hi-way will add up 1 to 2 hours to my travelling time. I'm gonna get back ache!

I just hate everything now....

P/S: Hope everyone will enjoy ur hols..me..not..

Comments

UmmiY said…
beb, ko kena saman sbb ape sbnr nye? hehe mr.cop pun aritu kena saman gak. ckp tepon dgn aku! erk! naya sungguh!
Ruby Alias said…
nak improve ur mood? drop by kl la babe...lepak2..soping2 ujung thn ni sure ceria balik in no time .that if u dont mind the dent to ur purse laa ..:)

am back in kl ..nyesal pulak tak extend my hols til new yr
herl said…
saman speed trap la yus....kena kat ayer keroh, melaka masa raya hari tuh..

bee, memang ader plan nak g kl but not in these few weeks..sibuk nihh..

Popular Posts