Gudbye 2007!



I'm blogging at the office now. It's 31st Dec today. Well, tomorrow is new year guys!! But, Terengganu is not really celebrating it since the office still opens tomorrow. So, no late nite celebrating new year for me. Gotta work, meh!

So what has been achieved this year?

1- Driving on my own from kerteh to melaka (maybe not a big achievement to some, but it is, to me)
2- Bought sofa for my parents's house in melaka
3- Reduce dependability to credit card (major improvement than last year!)
4- Trip to Bandung with friends

Plan for tomorrow, and the day after....(next year laa..hehe)?

1- Buy my own house
2- Snorkelling trip with my friends
3- Trip to Gold Coast!

Well, what about YOU?

Comments

Ruby Alias said…
aku x list out lagi my ny resolutions but one thing for sure i dont want to b in d country for my big 30 hehe.. lets plan for d gold coast trip in oct yeah

Popular Posts