Hello people!

How's ur hols? Mine is not really much to tell except being a driver to my mom and siblings. But the good thing is, I just follow my guts to travel the road less travelled. Well, the road to my kampung, what else! I was thinking to just take the hi-way but at the 11th hour, decided to do the "banjir road". Luckily, the road is much drier and one of the reported "jambatan runtuh" has been constructed. But it was quite scary gak la coz actually it was quite a big gamble. The water was about to spill on the road (especially the road in segamat)and at certain places,it was already on the road, but not that deep. My mighty myvi manage to get thru. Pheww...

During the quite long holiday (I took a week off), my family and I initially plan to travel to JB to visit our dear aunt there but unluckily, my gaji didn't keluar at expected date. So, travel to Melaka je la..But I tried as hard as I can to avoid the shopping complexes. Pokai ler..hehe..

During the hari raya, my mom cooked nasi beriani. I really enjoyed it with my family since my mom's family from serkam also joined us for the "makan-makan". My mom is really a good cook and so is my dad. My dad used to cook for "orang kahwin". Both of them are "terror" gilerr but the children langsung tak bole pakai...hmmm...who should be blamed for that?

So, what else? Let's check my phone:


The one thing that is always in my bedroom.



My anak angkat....boboy on a pony ride...I just soo fell in love with him these days..being with him for a whole week really make my heart heavy on leaving him...I called him every day now just to hear his voice...I just miss him sooo much! Upon reaching my home in Melaka, I took him to a pony ride at klebang. All my tiredness (5 hours drive k!)is gone when I see him smile...





More pictures of boboy with my bro and sis. We are actually in Tesco Melaka on 24th Dec at 1230 am..Since the day after is Christmas, Tesco extends its opening hours till 1am. We bought nothing there. Just wanted to fulfill the lil fella's demand on going to Tesco. I had just sent my aunt to her home and on our way back to my house, upon seeing Tesco, Boboy wanted to go there. I just go "cair" with him..

I also had a very intersting story to tell bout my sis on the picture above. 2 days at home, my sis complained to me that her friend stole her handphone. She didn't want to tell my parents for fear being scolded. But I just had to tell them coz we need to go the thief house that very nite and I see no other reason to tell my parents. And no, they are not mad with her. So, off we went to her house. It's quite far from my house. Bout half an hour drive gakla. I thot my sis knew her house but it turned out that she didn't. What she knew is the direction to the thief house and the landmark near the thief house. That nite, we went searching for that girl's house. It's quite funny coz the girl is living in a kampung and you thot that living in a kampung, surely the villagers knew each other. I was soooo wrong! After going to several houses, no one knew the father of the girl, let alone the girl. At our very last attempt to find the house (we were ready to give up and head back home), we found the house. But the girl was not home. So, we told her parents the whole stories. They ensured us to ask their daughter to return back the phone. And I thot that's the end of it. Nope. On the way back home, suddenly my bro and sis wanted to go to Melaka Sentral for McD. We saw her there with her bf. And of course she ran away upon seeing my sis. They took off with a Wira standby near the road. So much drama! The next day, we reported it to the police. Just becoz of a handphone (anyway it cost only RM400), your life is over. Stupid girl!

Comments

Anonymous said…
dah ada anak angkat ke???....bila lagi nak dapat anak sendiri.....ha ha ha
Anonymous said…
geram......

Popular Posts