Loser?

Last week was one of the longestttttt week evah! After reading my friend's blog in which she described herself a loser for working on a weekend, well, I am a four time loser! Last week, on 1st and 2nd may, the day I planned to be home in Melaka, it turned out to be only a dream. I boarded the chopper to Duyong platform on 1st may. Why the four time loser? I was working my b*** off on both days and plus my 2 days off (Friday and Saturday), I only reached the land on Sunday. But if I were to postphone the trip, I might as well have to postphone my trip to bandung and Jakarta on May 13th, and that is absolutely not an option. So, I have to be a good employee la, follow my boss instruction, be here, be there, do this, do that.he has the power not to approve my cuti. gotta do what you gotta do..

My eyes sore at this very moment. Have it since yesterday but yesterday was even worse. The pain was caused by my contact lense. Luckily, I took a bottle of magic solution from my favourite clinic, which will cure my eyes. I just hate my contact lense (the brand that I just bought). Keep giving me difficulties in putting it in and out. And now, this! The doctor has asked me not to put it on for a while. I don't think I'll listen to her. But have to make sure my eyes are ok first. Then, seperti biasa...

One of my good friends is off to Turkmenistan last Friday. I tried to call to say goodbye, but he didn't pick up the phone. I guess he was still busy packing or arranging his things. Well, I hope you are off to a good start at a new place, my friend! I know I'll miss having you around. Just let me know if you are here, in malaysia k!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hooooo...
disini rupe nyer die semunyik ekkkkkkk!!!
cehhhsss bz working kununnn...rupe2 nyer bz blogging!!! hehehe...
jgn mare xrmmate ; )
herl said…
ohh tidakkkk...nampaknye telah di kesan..hehehe...

Popular Posts