Been tagged...again...

Thanks to Bosh, I've been tagged...again...OK la...here it goes...

7 things to do before I die:
1- Travel to Europe
2- Buy properties (read: house, car, land)
3- Be rich…hehe..
4- An Ir (professional engineer)
5- Get married and have kids
6- Buy my mom everything her heart desires
7- Meet my close friends (schoolmates, u-mates) I miss u guys so much!

7 things I can’t do:
1- Jual barang…not a good seller la!
2- Not read newspaper when it is there
3- Sleeping the whole day, not doing anything (at least, gotta watch tv)
4- Let my fingernails grow longer and dirtier (yucks!)
5- Not going to a shopping mall for more than a week. I can’t live without them!
6- Not watch a tv for a day. I’ve truly tried but no success. I’m addicted to tv.
7- Prevent myself from buying pirated cds and dvds. Yeah, I’m proud to be one of the pirate’s communities. hehehe


7 good books:
1- If tomorrow comes by Sidney Sheldon
2- Memoirs of a geisha by Arthur Golden (so loving it!)
3- Donia by Dania Aimal
4- All books by Sidney sheldons and judith mcnaught (cover for 7 la kan?)

7 things that attract me to Europe:
1- The people
2- The history
3- The beautiful palaces and chateaus
4- The climate
5- The flowers!
6- The chocolates sold at the shops
7- The luxury goods which can’t be found here

7 good movies:
1- All Lord of the Rings trilogy
2- All Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy (didn’t watch part 3 yet but I know I’m gonna love it!)
3- All Harry potter movies
4- All star wars movies
Yes, as you can see, I’m living in fantasy….

7 things I say:
1- Damn
2- Hampeh
3- Giler ape..
4- Suka hati laaa…hehe
5- So…?
6- I don’t care
7- Whatever…


7 blogs to tag:
None…I’ve no desire…letihlaaa….nnt kena balik.

Comments

Ruby Alias said…
ko dok khatam memoirs of a geisha brapa kali dah?...jgn sampai lunyai cover udah :P ...if u hv d time just zip d pics or resize dem n emel la yer ..aku punyer blog pun x post2 lagi..lazy giler lepas balik hols ari tu ..

psstt..why no comments activated for ur trip posting?
herl said…
yeke? tak perasan la plak..about ur book tuh, masih ok lg..nnt aku pulangkan k tp tak tau bila nak g kl coz pretty bz down here. nearly every week kena g offshore.
Anonymous said…
yer la...last trip nyer entry tak bleh nak komen. so how?

tak suka ker??
herl said…
ok guyz..sorry...i think i disable the comments but i didn't know how i did it..however, dah bole comment dah..sila la beri comments yer...
Anonymous said…
hey mate...
thanx for dropping by to my fp...
since i just won flight tickets to jakarta, i think u r the best person to gv me tips on places of interest in jakarta ;)

Popular Posts