I can almost smell it...


Yeah..I can almost smell Bandung air..hehe..today is my last working day before I push off to Bandung. Thanks to my boss, who just came back from his trip to Bandung and Jakarta for giving me good tips. I hope I'll enjoy every minute there. My friends and I has identified few places that we should go. I hope everything goes as planned.

Not really in the mood to do works at the office eventho there are tonnes and tonnes of it. Couldn't care less, my mind else where. In my mind now, a list of stuffs to buy. The lists seems to go on and on and on...There are soooo many people who 'kirim barang' and also lotsa people hinting for souvenirs. Actually, I'm planning to carry just one cabin bag. I don't know if the bag can fit all the orders. I'm thinking of bringing an extra beg. I hope it's adequate. Last year, during my trip to Bangkok, I brought one BIG bag (it's reallly big ok!) but still, I need to buy an extra bag. Not gonna happen again. I nearly had problems with the custom.

I'm kinda nervous now. We planned to go to Bandung at first. After booking the flight, almost firmed with the intersting places to go, suddenly one of our friends heard that bandung has very lil to offer compared to jakarta. So, we changed our plan. We will go to Jakarta instead. But since we already booked the flight, we will travel from Bandung to jakarta. So, we decided to book 2 nite stay at Jakarta and stay at Bandung on the last day for departure. However, after my boss came back from his trip, he recommneds us to stay in Bandung rather than Jakarta since the traffic in jakarta is soooo bad, you won't get to enjoy the place at all. Well, too late. But thinking about the traffic really made nervous since we will be travelling back and forth between Bandung and Jakarta. Wish us all da best!

To verde, yeah, you finally found me here in my sanctuary. Tapi still banyak keje tau. Dah ada blog nih, kinda addicted to update it. I think the same goes to all bloggers. I'm pretty swamped down here but gotta make some time for my beloved blog. I don't take so much time posting a new post unlike some people who takes few days for a post. Different people, different approach.

K la, till then, see you all in another week, after I get back from Bandung :))

Comments

Anonymous said…
*hint hint* utk ummi-to-be yaa?? hehehee...
niQue_naQ said…
babe..in Bandung, make sure you check out this two places;

1. Atmosphere Cafe - for the gorgeous gorgeous interior and fantastic live band and amazingly cheap and delicious food (try to go dinner time)

2. Dango Street (am not sure i got this rite) but just ask for the factory outlet street, its like a whole row of factory outlets along a long french style street :) or go to Rumah MODE (best gile shopping) hehe

have fun in Bandung and Jakarta!
Anonymous said…
so bile jejalan merate...souvenir nyer manerr????
hehehhehe...
shobshob said…
ina how was bandung? cepat2 post ur story! korang nie mesti shopping tak ingat punya kan!

btw, u have been tagged by me & Kixkix for "7 things"! Refer our blogs!

Popular Posts