KL2017

Now, I am otw to Bukit Jalil to watch SEA Games. After so many years, KL is hosting it again. And I was supposed to be part of it. I wanted to join as volunteer, remember? Too bad I cudnt do it due to my current workload. It was a pure joy when I got selected as volunteer but then I cudnt commit myself. I just wanna cry. Yes, work is work. And SEA Games in KL not gonna happen again in maybe 20 to 30 years time. But work is your livelihood. It helps to pay all my commitments and my pleasure (read: travelling). When i planned to take a break in between the SEA Games, I also got an offer to work in kuantan. If i refused the job offer, I might be jobless for the next couple of months or maybe a year. I was afraid. Everything that happens this year happens just cause. The only thing I plan is the travel in between. Luckily all my travelling plan goes without a hitch. I even crossed 2 bucketlists this year. That is a big feat considering I felt so low at the beginning of the year.
Maybe i wish for so many things, and when things dun go as according to my plan, I feel so down. But I have to remind myself I have been so lucky so far. Yes I din get to join in as volunteer but other than that, everything got fulfilled. You have to loose some to appreciate things that you have at the moment, and maybe who knows, KL get to be the host the next time in my lifetime and I will be able to join in (maybe as the oldest volunteer) and I can dedicate all my passion to it.

Comments

Popular Posts