Unusual topic...

Sometimes I just hate men.

I met a guy offshore, and he seems to be interested in me. He calls me when he's onshore but he is only here for a week and then get back offshore for a 4 to 7 weeks long. We didn't even meet again during his offdays onshore since I was away on my Bandung trip.

Last 2 weeks, after my Bandung trip, I went to another platform. The medic seems to be interested in me too. But I don't know to what extent. He write me emails and calls me regularly (he is in charge with the communication system at his platform). But he seems old. My guess is, he is 40++.
The medic guy will be back onshore next week and even asked me to keluar makan2. Hmmm...

I just hate my life now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
just go with the flow...pastikan ia hanya sekali kuar mkn jer. jgn le expect lain2 lak kan. kadang2 org laut suka berkawan.
herl said…
yeke? dah banyak platform g, baru sorg ajak makan..macam pelik je...tp kalau dia betul dia ajak g makan, g je la kot..
shobshob said…
just trust ur own guts! and yeah go with the flow.. :)

Popular Posts