No topic....

I was out of the office the last few days for an offshore trip. It was a usual trip. This time, it's not as fun as my first time there. The first time is always exciting becoz u don't know what to expect. But the best part is, like my first trip to Resak, this second trip, the kitchen crew packed me a "gift". I was surprised to see that they still remember me. The last time I was there, they gave me souvenir, a blueberry cheesecake. This time, not so lucky becoz the machine for storing the cheesecake (like the one you saw in the cake shop) was no longer there. Maybe becoz the people there not so keen with all the cheesy cakes (mostly men and old...what do they know about the fun of eating it??) and decided to stop baking it. So, they gave me fruit cake instead. I'm not disappointed though. The thought that counts!

Today, I went to the office earlier than usual. Just to test whether I can be here before 8am. It's the start of my office hour but I failed miserably to be before or on the time. But I always make it up by leaving late from the office. Gotta train myself now. It was not my habit. I was (and still am!) a punctual person. If I promise to see someone at 8am, I'll be there earlier than that. I don't like people waiting for me. Maybe becoz here, in Kerteh, I have total luxury of setting my own time. I have a car, my house is not that far from the office....enuff reasons...Or maybe, I was influenced by my housemates who has flexible working hour. I forgot that our office is not the same...:p...

Comments

Popular Posts