I've been tagged!

So, I've been tagged, by Nik...hmmm...need to think about my 6 weird stuffs...here it goes..

1-I like reading...a lot...
Call it anything, books, brochures, magazines....I'll just read anything that cross my path...I have a small library at my house in Melaka where you can see lots and lotsa books, ranging from novels to children story books which I collected since I was in primary school. I am also addicted to newspaper and I read everything in there, not just the entertainment news k...

2- Crazy about new gadgets
Yup, whenever u heard about a new gadget in town, be it handphone, laptop, digital cameras, etc...probably, it's an old news to me...hehehe...I really love new stuffs but not really crazy on buying ones...not enuff budget maaa...

3- Not a fashionist
I'm not into fashion. But not to say that I'll just wear anything. Of course it has to be presentable...I just don't care about the latest trends, the expensive handbags or the stiletto heels...Anything that feels good on me, I consider it OK.

4- My desk is always messy
Not only it is messy during heavy workloads, almost all the time...Whenever I try to clean it up, it will gone disarray few days later...why??

5- I never has any pet
Yup...no cat, hamster, etc...hmm...not an animal lover, I guess...but, definitely a human lover....hehehehe...

6- Currently, a pink freak
This is funny...becoz I used to make fun of my friend, Najah on her favorite color...My reason: don't show ur feminine side, everyone knows it...but now, I think she has cast a spell on me...why la...I like pink so much...I have lotsa pink shirts, tudungs, bags, etc...I can be a walking pink ambassador...

I need to tag my other friends....so, wait for ur turns!

Comments

Popular Posts