After One months...

Well, its actually a lil more than a month. Did not actually feel it was that long. The first 2 weeks, I spent at home mostly, watching all the dramas online. And meet friends..I did think proper schedule to really organize my days at home, but it was so hard to actually follow your own rules. I ended doing nothing at home. then spend about 2 weeks at my hometown. I was a bit reluctant to stay that long since I cud not get any internet line or sometimes not even a phone call. MAXIS, pleaseee...but being with your family does get my mind off the unemployment matter. My uncle is even go extra length to ask for his friend for any vacancy at their workplace. After 2 weeks, I am back to KL.

And so, when my public mutual agent suggested that I join as agent to fulfil my free time, though a bit hesitant at first, I told myself, why not. Rather than doing nothing and wait for the call that won't come from the Boss, maybe I can do some side income.

I seriously not good in this. I am not good in convincing people to buy anything coz I know how stubborn I am... hehe... but once I have made up my mind, I submitted the form and found out that I have registered for an exam next coming 2 weeks. In my mind, I that that all the questions is just easy peasy. I mean, how hard can it be because unit trust need people to be their agent...NOT...sigh..today, I went for the preparation class for the exam, I found out that there are a lotssss of things to study. Can somebody crack my head pleaseeeee...

In the class, I got an WhatsApp from my boss..he is asking me whether I will be available starting next week becoz he has a job that need an engineer. I quickly call him to tell him I am available..has my leisure days ended?. I dunno becoz he told me he wud only confirm it tomorrow..I really can't wait...hopefully, I can start working again... nowadays, having a work and earn your own money is a big thing. Less people are employed, markets are tough, inflation going up..and you have loans to service...sighhh...it is no longer looking forward what is going to happen next year... but moree on can you survive next week, next month..luckily I brave some saving but it does not last forever.

But I know, I am still lucky than most of my friends...and for that I am forever grateful...

Comments

Popular Posts