Herbalife...Day 1 and 2

I'm quite surprised...after only 2 days consuming Herbalife, my weight loss is 2 kg...but maybe because the way I eat and exercise. But it's only been 2 days. My weight could still fluctuate. This is my diary for the 2 days:

Day 1:
Breakfast: Coffee and biscuits
Lunch: Rice, salai meat and ulam
Tea: Hazelnut coffee (Oldtown)
Dinner: Herbalife shake + nestum+soya
Water: 3liter (amazeball!!!)
Activity: not much, just hang around with friend at Oldtwon during the afternoon. Rest of the day, watching tv at home

Day 2:
Breakfast before swimming: coffee and 1 biscuit
Breakfast after swimming: Tosai and plain water
Lunch: Hebalife shake + soya+banana
Dinner: Milo + 3 slices of Hi-fibre bread, cekodok
Water: 1.5liter
Activity: Swimming for 1 hour in the morning. Rest of the day, watching tv at home.

Let's see my progress after today....

Comments

Popular Posts