Transition.....

My eyes hurt, real bad...maybe becoz I've been looking at pc and lappie for a long time....darn!, blame it on myself... With my new android phone also, it makes my life even harder...been checking fb every now and then. This is crazy, right? I've become too dependent on all these lcd screens...well, that's inclusive of the tv i had at home...my vision is becoming blurry day by day...

Sometimes I longed for a day out with friends, out in the woods, be it jungle trekking, mount climbing or water rafting. I do enjoy all that but during this fasting month, all these activities is stalled. Actually, it wasn't only during this holy month, but I've not been relieved of these cravings since the last 2 or 3 months. It's kinda boring now. But after raya, my friends have already arranged for an adventure at Bukit Tabuh....I've been here more than 3 times, so it IS boring....but, this time, we're going to follow a different route.Hopefully it is challenging...

My friends have also asked me to join them for another Kinabalu trip next year, but somehow, I felt that my body cudn't take it any more. I did it with flying colours last year, but I dun think I want to do it again. After experiencing all the hardships, mentally and physically, I am exhausted. Now, I just want to climb mountains that takes only a day to get to the top. Well, I'm getting old right? Also, there's an invitation on scuba diving course next month. Well, I lurve snorkelling and I used to tell myself to get that scuba diving license. But I just lost the interest now. I am becoming less and less adventurous, I guess. Maybe it's a phase. It IS a phase. Sad, huh?

I need my excitement again....the adventurous me....I hate feeling like this...so miserable....

Comments

Popular Posts