My home....

I've been wanting to post pix of my house since last year. A friend of mine has successfully designed the layout of his house and me so impressed with his home. You know who u are! As for me, I like my house to be as simple as possible without so much furniture in it since I'm still single and I want every possible space that I can enjoy. Well, it wasn't really completed. Been furnishing the house with furniture from time to time since it takes quite a lot of money.



This is my living room. Quite messy...and quite blank...huhu....yeah, I didn't paint the room. In fact, I didn't paint the house at all. I was thinking to 'hire' my brother to do it but he just doesn't have the time and I just need to buy the furniture fast. What to do....sigh...I'll paint it later kayy....huhu...i was thinking of red...


My bedroom...hmmm....I lurve the carpet the most!!....

One of my favourite lamps in da house. Location: dining room.....
One of the wallpaper I had at home....Where? GO find out urself!! huhu.....

Well, that's really all about it. I havent done any works on kitchen and dining room actually coz I still prefer to eat my mom's cooking. My house is only 5 minutes drive from my parent's house. It's not that I dun wanna cook but what's the point of going back to ur kampung and NOT meeting ur parents....But according to my plan, more and more furniture will come...Stay tuned.....

Comments

Popular Posts