Boys Over Flowers


Yeah, I've been neglected my blog..i'm more to Facebook now. Find me there...hehe...
Have few activities here and there but definitely, the most anticipated activity of the year is....Conquering Kinabalu!! The date has been set at July 3rd...can't really wait for that one...

Currently, I've been addicted to watching Boys Over Flowers, Korean drama. It's carbon copy of Meteor Garden (MG).. I am soooo loving MG and it surprises me that this series also get me glued on pc and tv (TV-channel 303 and PC-viikii). thanks to all subbers! They are truly the most magnificent person on earth..hehe...hey, I have 2 more activities next month:
1- Water Rafting at Kuala Kubu Baru, April 12
2- Skytrex adventures, April 18...

Jom..jom...

Comments

gov said…
exciting!!
nak ikut...kk,wwr action adventure stuff

Popular Posts