Boycott?

Since after the Gaza attack, my inbox is overflowing with the news of the massacre and also urgency to boycott products that support Israel. Actually, it wasn’t the first time. I’ve been getting these msg so many times before but I just waived it or maybe just boycott the products for some period of time till the issue cool off and start using it again. It wasn’t bcoz I am ignorant. It’s bcoz this products has become part of my life like my favorite cosmetics (Maybelline), prosperity burger McD (which comes out only once a year, k), Nokia (I just bought a new phone), etc…

I now feel sinful whenever I use all the “shud be boycotted” products, but to opt for another seems to be so hard. And after the Gaza attack is over, do we still boycott the products, or not?

I’m now trying, that’s for sure…

Comments

Popular Posts