I need to go to rehab....

I don't think there's any cure to my current addiction. I'm guilty for being addicted to

....dramas....

Be it Japanese, Korean, Taiwan, Thailand, Mexican....

For the Asian dramas (except Thailand), I've been getting my constant fix from mysoju and also silentregrets. For Thailand dramas, sometimes from crunchyroll. When I couldn't find it at all the websites mentioned, I will simply go to Youtube, it will be there! Thanks to all the unknown feeders, you all truly make my day (AND save my money from buying all those expensive cds...hehe...)

My celcom broadband is surely no match to the server in the office when it comes to loading all these videos. Darn slow...For a youtube video, it takes more than 2 hour to load. Heck! It's only a minute in the office. Maybe I shud stop using broadband. Can't wait for Wimax in KL....

Comments

SaDi said…
AWARD or GIFT!!!!! Datang blog Sadi...
Anonymous said…
rajinnyer... im not patient enough. lambat tau drama2 ni punye progress. the recent ones i watched is sindarela pastu takde dah so far.. drama indon is too dumb i feel hehe.
herl said…
indon memang tak follow pun...buhsannn...malay dramas pun tengok gak..kalau yg best, memang best tp hampeh..memang hampeh laa...

Popular Posts