Picnic!

Another weekend passed by. Right now, all I'm telling u guys is about my weekend..not much going on in my life...weekend je yg happening (tu pun takder la happening maner pun, life in kerteh, whaddaya expect?

The last 2 days, Friday and Saturday, all I'm doing is lepak kat umah (di kerteh), tgok tv, makan and gaming! pretty buhsannn...but on sunday, back to work! on monday, may 19, another day off due to wesak day.

but good thing happen on monday. i had breakfast at hai peng (best coffee ever!) with my buddies (well, actually, one of them is my client from shell PD. I never met him but always on the phone with him, discussing our ongoing project. he seems more friendly when met face to face and i love it when there's no formalities. takde la rasa nak being nice sgt dengan dia skrg nih..okla tuhh...)

later that evening, had picnic with my friends again, well, minus the PD client since he's off to PD again.



my picnic friends...



our makanan that day...mihun, courtesy of masri and anis, ayam goreng, courtesy of anis, and soursop juice, courtesy of me....mine is the easiest to make, buy from kedai..hehe...




3 dara pingitan..oppsss..sorg dah kawen...but not me, don't worry!



masri, overlooking the sea...and ehem...his admirer..ahaks..just kidding!

Comments

Anonymous said…
cis air soursop aje..dahla import je tak aci tul. kuaci2 ke tade ke? Kehkeh
herl said…
ahakss...alamak..kita ni career woman laa...

Popular Posts