Events for the last 7 days...

1* Birthday celebration at my office.


The food for the jamuan. Laksa and mihun goreng. Sedapnyerr...


The president of Kelab Ceria giving out speech, accompanied by all the lovely ladies and handsome gentlemen..


The celebrated people that day! Mat Ju and Liza. Semoga panjang umur dan di murahkan rezeki :))

2* Dining with friends at "Our House"
My first time dining here. The restaurant was very near my office, and I voiced out to my officemates bout my desire to lunch or dine there but no one seems interested to join me. At last, Bosh suggested to have dinner there.

I really like it there! So cozy, perfect for a date. But having two good friends dining with you there is as good as dating, or even better!



My good friends who light up my life in Kerteh. Life here would be meaningless without you guys.


The menu..err..only front cover..but inside it, full with list of delicious food. Fully recommended to all. Plus, "Mat Saleh" ramai makan kat sini, bole la cuci mata..hehehe..



We had claypot chicke, kangkung belacan and minced meat toufu. Memang sedap!! Puas hati laaa....

3* And lastly,...



This is one event I want to take part...oppsss...nak jadi tukang tengok je laa..kalau masuk bertanding sure kalah nyerr...ahaks...

Comments

Anonymous said…
hebattt...bagus2

Popular Posts