Back in KL!

After submitting my resignation letter and giving 3 week notice to my boss (now ex-boss) and serving 2 week unpaid, I am now officially no longer a Worley. I have joined new company last week on Wednesday, 2nd of May 2018. Pheww..after nearly 8 years, Worley feels like home to me. If not for all the drama last year, most probably I will stay until retirement. Sighh..

So I joined a new company. It was totally a different emvironment. I have worked at perwaja for 2 years as field engineer, then 13 years as design engineer. Now I am also a design engineer but my scope is smaller. I see less design works and probably there are days I will do nothing. But the most important perk working with this new company, i no longer bounded by the hours of project. I AM now the PROJECT, the owner, the giver. Wow! This is just what I so wanted and I could not believe that the wish is granted. Or is it too early to count the chicken?? Well, we will see. The most important thing also, I am now back.in KL, hopefully for GOOD!

About the environment of new company, well its one of the biggest corporate company in Malaysia and also world renown. Corporate culture is something I am not familiar with. Dress code, pantry code, and also colleague code. So many codes! I guess I have to get myself familiar anf comfortable for the next 6 months, since my probation is within that period.

I dont want to jump.company again. I hope I can retire in this company..can i last 20 years here??

Comments

herl said…
This is me again commenting here, after more than 2 years and i believe watever i put here deserve another post. Its tough. I wanna cry

Popular Posts