Yesterday on down mode.. Today, ready to war!!

For the second time, i got the warning from my so called boss. He seems to compare me with my colleague, who is more senior than me and who has been a lead since the last few years. Me? I was made lead here!! So, of course i could not make fast decision, of course i am noy as good as my senior. Helloooo... Just look at our rate laaa... Got scolded after lunch yesterday and i was in down mode the whole evening. So frustrated and i expect another round of blame game again today. I just don't understand how to satisfy the type of people who has clearly defined a person he wants but i do not meet that requirement. Of only he knows that my company is having a loss by putting my senior stationed here in this company. And because its tough time now so we have no choice.

So i thought sure kena again today. Why? This time from another side. I was being stubborn, i know. But for things that i have limited knowledge, i just want to be sure and confirm. But luckily it turns out better than I expected. Anyway, today i feel like a blessing since i started the day in gloomy mode.

At the end of the day, i feel a big burden has been lifted off my shoulder.

So tomorrow, i look forward a better day and the day after and after and after... InshaAllah..

Comments

Popular Posts