So, I bought a new car

What is this topic? Since when do i need a new car? I was comfortable in KL witth grab and uber, and particularly not at this tough time where there is no job securities. I was just being retrenched in january, remember??

It started out of my desire to test drive. There is no harm to test drive, right? It doesnt mean you are going to buy them immediately.. Hmm.. Added factor is when i saw my colleague car broke down. His is almost 20 years car, mine is at 11 years and counting. Its not that i dont trust my car anymore. It is because its been so long i want a car that can fit all my family members in one go. Friends asked me, how frequent do you drive them? Maybe not much but it just breaks my heart if one has to be left alone because the car could not fit everyone. Somemore, all my family members are big size so my 5 seater myvi can only fit only 4.

I know its crazy to buy car now. So what did i do? Solat tahajjud and hajat asking for His guidance. Then i went for a test drive.

Even when i go for test drive, i wasn't really thinking much. I know that i dun have high chance of getting car loans with my status now. And the waiting list is 2 months. I just want to go for a spin, thats all. I even told the salesman i am going to test drive toyota sienta and grand livina. Oh, did i mention what car that i so desire? Its the Honda BRV. So i went for test drive, salesman asking me for details for loans, i gave him, never i thought i am gonna get the loans.
Next day, banker called me asking for more details and a guarantor. Told him that whatever i have given him is all i have and i dont have (more accurately, dont want) guarantor and i am ok if the loans get rejected because of that. There is no pressure on me.

The next day, i got sms from the bank saying that my loans has been approved.. What the....?

Then i HAVE a loan. But its ok, the car is only available in 2 months time. Actually i am still not over the fact that my loans got approved. Then, the salesman called me saying, you know what, somebody loan got rejected and he asked the same colour as mine (red sexy ruby) and now, they have a ready stock for me. Oh emgeeee...

I have been praying for Allah to lead me the way and He makes it sooo easy, Allahuakbar! Then it got me thinking, i have been praying hard for it, and He granted it, who am I to deny it?

I signed on the agreement exactly the same day i test drive the car the previous week. Everything is done within 7 days by mercy of Allah... So which of the favour of God would you deny?

So, one day before my birthday next week, I am getting a brand new car. What a wonderful birthday present. And the best part is, i didn't tell any of my family members yet about the new car. I will leave my dearest myvi with thwm in Melaka. Hopefully they can take care better since it will no longer drive long distance. I so love my myvi and she has served me well during the last 11 years. But i want her to rest a bit. Will definitely drive her whenever i get back to hometown.

With the new car, now i think of more long distance travelling (within malaysia).. Hmmm

Comments

Popular Posts